Most commonly seen illness include:
- Sprains, strains, and minor fractures.
- Cuts, bruises, wounds, and lacerations.
- Instant Lab testing for strep, mono, pregnancy, blood sugar, drug screen and UA available onsite.
- Lab testing drawn and sent to off-site laboratory for other testing as needed.
- X-rays read by a certified radiologist and report dictated.
- Motor vehicle accidents.
- Upper Respiratory Illness, Sinus Infections.
- Uncomplicated Pneumonia and Bronchitis.
- Food poisoning.
- Evaluation of abdominal pain.
- Vomiting, diarrhea.
- Pink eye.
- Back Pain- Acute.
- Rashes – minor such as scabies, contact dermatitis, shingles ringworm, and Roseola.
- Ear pain, Otitis Media, Otitis Externa, ear wax removal.
- Minor surgeries for removal of moles, warts, minor I&D of abscess, ingrown and infected toenail, and minor, and uncomplicated lacerations.
- UTI – uncomplicated.
- HIV testing.
- Allergy Injections.
For more serious problems such as heart attack, stroke, breathing difficulties, severe fractures, surgeries, uncontrolled bleeding, severe abdominal pain, or the worst headache of your life you must go to the nearest hospital emergency room or call 911.