Premium Medical Care is pleased to offer Immigration Physicals in compliance with the requirements of U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service(INS). The process for successfully completing these physicals can be complicated and confusing for many people.
It is our goal to make the process easy to understand and help you to successfully complete the required medical testing and paperwork. Our staff has the knowledge to guide you through the process of meeting the necessary requirements outlined by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service(INS).
- Immigration physicals are completed by a knowledgeable, certified civil surgeon endorsed by the INS.
- Necessary lab testing provided.
- Required immunizations available.
- Paperwork completed accurately by well-trained staff.
When completed we will provide you with all required forms and results in a sealed envelope. You must then deliver this envelope to the immigration officer (INS) in charge of your application.
At the time of your appointment you are required to provide us with:
- Photo identification (driver license or passport).
- Payment for physical, testing and any necessary immunizations – either credit card or cash.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you need written documentation from your physician that you cannot receive specified immunizations at this time.
We look forward to helping you as you proceed with your plan to live permanently in the United States.